By clicking checkout and/or ordering ammunition from libertyammunition.com and/or its owner(s) and/or its employees you have read, understand, and agree to ALL the terms and conditions below.
Any advice given by anyone, including the seller or re-loader of this ammunition does not supersede nor void this agreement or any listed condition below.
You state and certify:
- No federal, state, or local law prohibits me from purchasing, possessing or being shipped the ammunition, magazines, or other regulated items.
- I am at least 21 years of age.
- I have not been convicted in any court of, a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am not an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802)).
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective or who has been committed to a mental institution.
- I am not an alien illegally or unlawfully in the United States.
- I have not been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am a citizen of the United States and have not renounced citizenship.
- I have not been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- I am not subject to a court order that: as issued after a hearing of which such person received actual notice, and at which such person had an opportunity to participate; restrains such person from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner of such person or child of such intimate partner or person, or engaging in other conduct that would place an intimate partner in reasonable fear of bodily injury to the partner or child; and includes a finding that such person represents a credible threat to the physical safety of such intimate partner or child; or by its terms explicitly prohibits the use, attempted use, or threatened use of physical force against such intimate partner or child that would reasonably be expected to cause bodily injury.
By ordering, handling, chambering, selling, and/or shooting this ammunition you agree:
- You are legally allowed to purchase and possess this ammunition.
- You accept all liability for this ammunition and remove all liability from the re-loader and/or seller and/or manufacturer of this ammunition.
- The seller and/or re-loader and/or manufacturer of this ammunition accepts no liability for injury, death, damage to firearms, or damage to personal property of the shooter, bystanders, or other third parties.
- You accept all responsibility for injury, death, damage to firearms, or damage to personal property of the shooter, bystanders, or other third parties.
- All guns must be inspected by a competent and licensed gunsmith before chambering or firing this ammunition.
- All rounds and firearms must be inspected by a qualified individual for proper caliber and head space.
- All rounds must be inspected prior to use for any, and all defects.
- All rounds must be inspected for proper dimensions and condition including, but not limited to, proper headspace, proper maximum casing length, cracked or weak casings, proper minimum overall length, proper power charge, and proper primer seating depth.
- To handle all firearms and ammunition with respect and never point a firearm in an unsafe direction.
Any questions or comments may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
When orders are cancelled, we reserve the right to charge the shipping and/or handling fee(s) on a case-by-case review. This applies to orders cancelled by the customer or customer is nonresponsive to requests for additional information required to ship.
All sales are final. For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
Please check your local laws for restrictions before ordering any ammunition products. All ammunition is considered hazardous. It is for U.S. sale only and will only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states.
Online ammunition sale is restricted from AK, CT, DC, HI, IL, MA, NJ, NY, and all international locations. For other locations, you must be 21 or older to purchase.
Please see below if you are shipping to California.
All orders must be sent to a physical address. In accordance with the Federal Law, ammunition cannot be sent to a P.O. Box.
When you place an order, please allow up to a minimum of 14 business days for delivery.
The shipping rates for items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. All weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
When purchasing several items, some can be packaged together, and some must travel separately. We reserve the right to alter your shipping options if they are not feasible or do not comply with ATF standards.
All items will be shipped only by FedEx Ground and Liberty Ammunition requires either an:
- Adult (21 years or older) signature for shipments under $300, or
- Direct (from purchaser listed on order) signature for shipments over $300.
FedEx Delivery Process for COVID-19
The current FedEx Ground procedure calls for service providers to confirm identity and age (via a license or other form of identification; must be 21 years of age or older) and to obtain an adult signature.
The FedEx procedure also advises, if a recipient be unwilling to sign because of concern of COVID-19 virus transmission:
- The recipient’s age be verified by reviewing, without touching, his or her government-issued photo ID
- The package be tendered directly to the identified recipient and not left unattended
- “C-19” be recorded as the signature.
- The identified recipient’s first initial and last name be keyed into the delivery record as listed on the government issued photo ID.
When FedEx follows the above procedure or modified delivery instructions are received from the purchaser, Liberty assumes no responsibility for lost/misdelivered/damaged shipments.
The risk of loss and title for ordered item(s) pass to the purchaser upon FedEx pickup (acceptance of the shipment). The customer is therefore responsible for filing a claim and all supporting documentation with FedEx within 45 calendar days after the shipment was picked up (accepted).
Due to legal requirements, we do not ship to the following areas: Avalon, Berkeley, Carson, Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, and Sunnyvale.
If you are Law Enforcement, please provide a copy of your credentials to email@example.com and please reference your order number; we should be able to ship direct to you.
Outside of those areas, we are legally required to ship to a licensed ammunition vendor with a Federal Firearms License (FFL). These are typically firearms/ammunition shops and, at times, pawn shops. Please note there may be an additional transfer fee.
When you identify a dealer, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
- Liberty Ammunition Order Number:
- Store Name:
- Full Address:
- Point of Contact:
- Phone Number:
- E-mail (if applicable):
Should Liberty contact you directly (via phone and/or email) to obtain the above information and receive no response within three (3) business days, we will refund your order minus handling fee(s).
Returned Shipment and Reshipping Policy
When shipments are returned to Liberty and reshipped per purchaser’s request, we reserve the right to recharge shipping and/or handling fee(s) on a case-by-case review.
International Trade Compliance
Liberty does not ship internationally, therefore compliance with all Export regulations are the responsibility of the exporter.
Ammunition manufactured by Liberty, related technical data, or manufacturing know how is controlled for exporting and cannot be shipped outside of the United States or disclosed (in any manner) to a foreign national (either CONUS or OCONUS) without the proper export licensing by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, & Explosives (BATFE), Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), or Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) as applicable. Failure to obtain proper approvals may result in fines and/or imprisonment.
Thank you again for your purchase.